PCI Compliance Validation by Sysnet
Mama Natural Ltd has successfully validated their compliance with the requirements of the PCI DSS Version 3.1 on 17/02/2016. This validation status is based on the self-assessment provided by MAMA NATURAL LIMITED regarding compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") Version 3.1 and is valid until 17/02/2017 pursuant to the conditions of issuing laid out below.
To remain compliant with PCI DSS, it is the responsibility of MAMA NATURAL LIMITED to:
- Maintain compliance with all PCI DSS requirements, particularly when there is any change to your systems. This compliance maintenance includes quarterly vulnerability scans for Internet facing systems (where applicable) and,
- Attest to your compliance on an annual basis.
Merchant ID: 520334507988830
Date of Validation: 17/02/2016
Conditions of Issuing
- 1. Sysnet has issued this certificate to indicate that the aforementioned company has attested that they have met the requirements of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standard(s) as stated above.
- 2. The PCI Security Standards Council ("PCI SSC") representing card schemes, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and JCB, produce and maintain the security standards and all content within same. Sysnet do not hold any responsibility for the content or requirements of the PCI security standards.
- 3. This certificate is not endorsed by the PCI SSC and is produced solely by Sysnet for the records of the aforementioned company to indicate that they have validated their compliance.
- 4. This certificate offers no guarantee to the security, availability, or integrity of any systems or data held by the aforementioned company. Accordingly Sysnet accepts no liability to any third party in the event of loss or damage to systems or data due to any perceived lack of security or breakdown of current security measures.
- 5. Attestation to Compliance occurs at a point in time. This may not cover future compliance due to the changing nature of network and application infrastructures, future vulnerabilities or advances in hacking techniques or subsequent failure to act in accordance with applicable PCI DSS requirements.
- 6. The provision of this PCI DSS Report does not affect or impact in any way the obligations of MAMA NATURAL LIMITED under any Merchant Terms and Conditions in place.
To download a copy of our certificate please click here.